Wednesday, July 22, 2009

well, after inspiration for a new twist, I'm excited to announce that I am actually "nearing" the end of my first novel!!!!! There is one 'major event' (meaning... OUTLINED event) that still needs to be accomplished/overcome (AND I need to finish cleaning up from the one that just happened), but that's closer than I've been in a long time! ;) In addition to that, I finally have a computer to myself- and one that WORKS! =) My dad's old laptop crashed and he had to switch to using a Mac he owned/sorta used. However, we were able to revive the old laptop (a pretty nice, really big, black Sony Vaio. Hey, at least it LOOKS cool) ;) and he has allowed me to use it as if it were my own! Needless to say, I'm excited. =) It makes me feel less guilty about writing so much- I'm not hogging the 'family' (aka, Little Kids) computer anymore. =)

off to write more... hopefully in a couple months, I'll be able to announce the completion of the Fire and Flame Trilogy, Book I: Ahrn

~Em

1 comment: