Friday, May 8, 2009

Milestone and pics

Hit 250 pages last night... wh00t! =) I'm guessing I have a good 100 more to go- at the very least. I very much hate to say it, but I COULD be looking at a 372-400 paged book here... fun to write, CAN be fun to read... but sure would be a pain to EDIT... >.O Anywho... I'm definitely making progress and chap15 has been TONS of fun. Also, I've been messing around on Fireworks some more. Just for fun...(above: 'posters' for my book)(above: two more of 'my main character')

5 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!! WOW!!! I'm at 279 pages, 51,00+ words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!!!!! How did you do that???? ( make the posters )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really awesome! What photo-editing studio do you use? :D

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very neat photo's! Congrats on the posts.

    P.S. I'm new to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Used a tool called Fireworks to make those... it's a rather complicated and expensive one tho'... =-P My dad uses it primarily....

    ReplyDelete