Monday, August 31, 2009

MILESTONE


Well, world of blogging. I finished my novel. "The Fire and Flame Trilogy, Book I: Ahrn". This wonderful phenomenon happened at 12:27am on 8/27/09. My book has a LOT to do with threes, so I was THRILLED at all the numerical perfectness! =D (27=3cubed [3x3x3], 9=3 squared, 1+2 (12)= 3!!!!) Heehee. ;) It was 413 pages long (I guess I could say 4-1=3, right? haha) and 27 (*squee!*) chapters. (yes, I AM crazy. Nice to meet you)

Next step- editing. I've already begun... Book I WILL need a lot of rewriting and I've already finished the prologue and new first chapter. I'm also a decent way into the first chapter of Book II!!!

AND I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I've been working on THIS novel for THREE (yes, 3!! yay!) =D years (not writing this actual DRAFT for three years... I wrote the 413 pages in 13mos...). I am SO excited to finally have a satisfactory draft on my hands. It's thrilling.

wish I could say more, but I've gotta get back to work! ;) College Economics class started in addition to the craziness of devoting my every spare minute to writing, so we'll see how juggling all that goes... not to mention my regular school hasn't started yet... *sigh* But I'll find the time to write/edit. I always do. ;)

TTFN
~mE

(Em backwards, for those who, um, didn't get that...)

No comments:

Post a Comment