Friday, August 14, 2009

well. here i am, sitting in a very chilly (and cool) cafe falling asleep. oy... there's a STARBUCKS not ten yards away from me, but i have no cash. bleh. WHY am I here, you ask? (well, actually, you CAN'T really ask, 'cause I'm about to tell you... =D ) It's my first day on my new job! I'm a teacher's assistant for a 7th grade co-op (Classical Conversations, for any of you who've heard of it) that I took four years ago. The teacher was my teacher so it's gonna be lots of fun. I help for her Math class, Latin class, and Science class. Math= me grading quizzes. Science= me grading/editing papers. Latin= me teaching 9 kids (half the class)! THAT will be interesting. Anyways, today is the first day of class, so I kinda got introduced to the class, but, since I will typically be only working mornings, I'm sitting in the resident cafe of the church this co-op meets in. And I'm really tired. And it's really cold. And that smell of coffee is driving me nuts. =P

annnnnnnd.... this post is really random, but i'm really too tired to write anything else. my brain is dead. :P

so I will close with an emphatic:

GOOOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!!!!!! =D

1 comment: