Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blermin

So there I was... posting a comment on Tahlia's blog. Word verification plopped up. The word was 'blermin'. I thought to myself... ok. There's my blog topic! BLERMIN!!! *big grin* It's incredibly random, but I think I can make a post outta this! :-D

What does 'blermin' make you think of? I mean, really... it has such potential! A random collaboration of words meant to put off any spambots... and it comes up with *dramatically* blermin. It could be some ancient breed of fish that could breathe on land and sea and underground. Or howabout a dwarfish curse word? *gravelly voice* "Aww, blermin!" Then again, it could be a flavor of lollipop, or a construction tool that glues things together, or a special fabric used to make pet beds... the possibilities are as endless as your random-creativity! Determine for yourselves what fits best! *lightbulb; goes to create poll*

*reads above post* Oy, am I tired...

4 comments:

  1. Tara, when you said 'random' I wasn't expecting THAT random! ;-) Very funny though, I just love those word verifications!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was "curse word"... don't ask...
    I keep expecting blogger to give me something to type in that I don't really want to type in...
    We should come up with our own word verification language (talk to Grace about this). How about: scroodle, nordfus, pomandernader?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that it's not quite dramatic enough to be the last word of a lost language...
    Though I think 'the job of picking up spat-out gum' kinda works w/ it..:-P :-D ;-C

    ReplyDelete