Monday, March 23, 2009

Of sliding glass doors...

In our house, we have multiple interior glass doors. Don't ask me why, but that's the way the house was built and they're actually quite nice. Unless, of course, you don't notice that the door is shut. Pretty much everyone in our house has run into one once- often more than once (even the dog!) However, two minutes ago, we got the best one ever. My grandfather. He was walking from the guest room to the kitchen with a cup of coffee and failed to notice the door was closed. He walked into it and coffee went everywhere! It was hilarious! (and my grandfather is the sort of person that thought it was hilarious too) Hilarious... now excuse me while I go clean up the mess....

3 comments:

  1. Not so hilarious when one has to clean up the mess...usually...nice thing about having lots of little siblings -delegate, delegate, delegate. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... actually, I didn't have to clean it up. Just had to add that for a comedic ending... :-D

    ReplyDelete