Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oy... nothin' really to write... on my BLOG anyways. Writing-wise... just finished chapter 11 and- no time to waste!- am jumping right in to chap12 (only, that needs to be written by hand first, so I'll miss my little computer screen...) Is it right to post a pre-milestone-marker? *grin* I'm at 180 pages now... only one to one and a half more chapters before I hit the big 2-0-0 mark! Exciting for one who hasn't hit that mark in over three years... >.o Anywho. I've got writing to do, as you can see. Will possibly think of something more interesting or witty or funny to post in the next couple days or so... MAYBE...

(if you want something more interesting to read, see Tahlia's blog http://phaeravelsgatherings.blogspot.com/ *wink at Tahlia*)

PS. (an' I wanna know... *giggle* who chose Tinara on the fav characters poll? *wink*)

3 comments: