Friday, March 20, 2009

Status Report-


"-your pants are on fire." (sorry... a movie line quoted in our house a bunch) Well, I finished the initial writing of chapter 11! (it's still in my notebook, but hopefully the notebook-to-computer transformation won't take TOO long...) Currently (meaning, as of chapter 10) the entire thing is 165 pages long! Considering what still has to happen, I've probably got at least that same amount left to write. *sigh and shakes head* And all this before June... well, really, May 30th or so. That was my dream-deadline for finishing Ahrn, but we'll see.

Well, ki-kalon... I'm off to work on that notebook-to-computer transformation!

2 comments:

  1. What's the saying from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is now at http://www.thoughtsofashieldmaiden.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete