Wednesday, April 15, 2009

tagged


Thanks, Hannah!



What do you enjoy most?

Writing, writing, writing, playing piano/improvising/composing, playing soccer at church, my morning quiet time/conversation with the Lover of my soul/Love-letter reading (that's the Bible, for anyone who missed the reference), being 'Mommy' to my little sibs (especially Goob, the baby), IMming... and... uh.... writing! =-D
What are some lessons you have taken?
piano, mmm... sewing, ...? =D
Your favorite authors?
Ted Dekker... ummm....- other than that, I choose by the book/story instead of by the author
What do you like to sing in the shower?
*shrug* depends. mostly I don't...
Have you ever broken any bones?
Not that I know of
What languages do you want to learn?
My own.
What Jane Austen movie is your favorite?
Bleh. NOT a huge Jane Austen fan.
What are your favorite books of the Bible?
Psalms, The Pauline Epistles, James, the Gospels
Your favorite singers?
Michael W. Smith, Mac Powell (Third Day), Hayley Westenra, Enya
Your favorite types of music?
Soundtrack, Christian contemporary
Your favorite animals?
*shrug* I like most animals... lions and dogs, I guess.
Your favorite things about nature?
The distinct smells/feels that tell you which season's coming... especially the one for Fall
If you were suddenly dropped into a movie, which movie would you like to be in?
My own... if I HAD a movie... =-D
Where would you land in Middle-earth?
Rohan
If you could go back to any time period, where would you go?
*shrug* I'd ha
What are your favorite writing projects you have done/are doing?
Fire and Flame Trilogy
Your favorite fictional characters?
Jack, Thomas Hunter, Jo March, Laurie Lawrence, Ella of Frell...
What phrases do you say/write most often?
'grin'. =-D
How tall are you?
5'9"
Your favorite piece of jewelry?
*shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment