Saturday, April 18, 2009

New name

I don't want the bother of changing the URL just yet... but, yes, I did change the name. 'Drifting Thru Shadows' didn't seem appropriate when the Light of the world has filled my life with light. He IS a bright haven to my soul. He's my best friend. My Lover, and my Beloved. He has turned my mourning into laughing and my sorrow into joy. He has given me a place of refuge in Himself. I can march forward boldly to confront the darkness in the confidence that comes from humbling myself and submitting wholly to His will. It's such a beautiful place to be. And my eyes are not yet fully opened! I can't wait to get to Heaven, where we'll get to see our wonderful Savior revealed in all his glory and holiness with eyes wide open!!

This world IS full of shadows. And yes, it often seems we are drifting endlessly through them, but, with Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord, you will ALWAYS have His light to guide and lead you through the shadows. Even better- with HIS light, we can CONFRONT the shadows. And no matter what happens to me- whether I am given the joy of becoming a published author or the high, but difficult honor of being persecuted for my Savior, the love of Jesus Christ will ALWAYS be my Bright Haven.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)

3 comments: