Monday, January 12, 2009

Cup O' Tea

*sigh* I guess I know that Christmas break really is over now. I just drank the last cup of my Christmas tea. My grandparents gave me a box of 'chai latte mix' (yummy!) for Christmas, with 8 packets of mix. I used HALF a packet for a cup of tea. And today... I slowly sip the last packet. *sigh, then brightens* Oh well... at least I still have the mug... my favorite- it reads "Please do not annoy the writer. She may put you in a book and kill you." *grin*

Well... I know that was random, but I've got a bunch of schoolwork on my plate, so TTFN, Blogland!

5 comments:

  1. Is THAT ever true..."the pen is more dangerous than the sword."

    ReplyDelete
  2. or was it "mightier than the sword?" either way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your novel will not be a coffee table book, I guess...maybe a *Twitchy voice* CHAI TEA LATTE book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Yeah, no kidding... =-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that's a funny quote :-)
    ~Marissa

    ReplyDelete